All of our patients who purchase their glasses in our optical department will be invoiced for the material costs as well as a dispensing fee. This covers the cost for:
- The determination of lens design and material
- The frame selection process specific to each person’s facial features and prescription
- The custom measurements obtained by our highly trained optical staff
- Ordering and verifying of the prescription after fabrication
- Instruction of use
- Frame adjustment to ensure proper fit
These critical measurements must be taken in person and are required to correctly fill your prescription. Upon picking up your custom-made glasses, the doctor may wish to verify your vision and can address any questions you may have. Our frames and lenses have a manufacturer’s warranty. We recommend periodic adjustments to maintain clear vision and a comfortable fit as part of our service to you.